The procedure for collecting, storing and destruction of personal data
TevaHome collects personal data only with the consent of the user and solely for providing the customer with a service that requires information of a private nature: purchase, participation in promotions, warranty and after-sales service. To prevent the wastage of personal data of the client, TevaHome causes a full range of information security measures (technical and organizational).
The maximum period of storage of personal data of the client is 75 years from the moment the company receives private information.
Destruction, depersonalization or blocking of personal data or their part of the client is made to exclude the possibility of further processing of this information.
TevaHome collects the personal data of the client in the following categories:
- access time and IP address;
- sources of transition to the company's Internet resource;
- Internet pages visited by the user;
- viewing advertising banners;
- other technical information provided by the user's browser;
When registering on the site www.tevahome.com
the company collects the client's personal information necessary for user authentication/personalization of services/order delivery/feedback to the customer:
- e-mail, phone number and address (in case of delivery of the goods to any address);
- password from the personal cabinet.
Information about user’s actions:
- information on agreements/contracts between the client and the company;
- information about requests and applications addressed to the company;
- data on the goods purchased by the client and the services that the client used;
The purposes of processing personal data of the customers of TevaHome
- selling products and providing other services;
- accounting for customer wishes (when developing a new product or service);
- informing about promotions, discounts, and special offers through electronic dispatches;
- implementation of customer feedback.
TevaHome does not provide personal data to third parties, except in the following cases:
- obtaining a direct consent of the user to transfer his personal data to a third party;
- at the request of law enforcement agencies in accordance with applicable law;
- merger or acquisition of a company.